Topics

Scopes issue

Lou Laderman W0FK

This is a cross-post from one I made on the N1MM+ goup.

The MMTTY panel scopes in N1MM+ worked great last evening, but today the graphs are essentially gone. In RX, this is all I see. XY scope size is set to big, and FFT width set to auto. The FFT scope isn't showing up. I've tried different settings to no avail. N1MM+ version is 1.0.8701.0, the most recent.

In Transmit, I see my signal but it's really tiny on the scopes:

I have no idea what's going on or what to do to fix it.  I've quit the program and rebooted, rescaled the MMTTY window, and double checked settings (no changes). Rig is an Ic-7610, Sound card settings appear OK, setting my 7610 mic level in sound properties higher leads to an overflow. The FFT signal and waterfall do not line up. I've reset PBT on the radio, nothing seems to work to correct the tuning graphs.

Suggestions greatly appreciated.

73, Lou W0FK

pete.thomas.fi

Have you rescaled the scope window?
Known bug.
73'
Oh2euu

la 24. lokak. 2020 klo 13.30 Lou Laderman W0FK <lladerman@...> kirjoitti:

The MMTTY panel scopes in N1MM+ worked great last evening, but today the graphs are essentially gone. In RX, this is all I see. XY scope size is set to big, and FFT width set to auto. The FFT scope isn't showing up. I've tried different settings to no avail. N1MM+ version is 1.0.8701.0, the most recent.

I have no idea what's going on or what to do to fix it.  I've quit the program and rebooted, rescaled the MMTTY window, and double checked settings (no changes). Rig is an Ic-7610, Sound card settings appear OK, setting my 7610 mic level in sound properties higher leads to an overflow. The FFT signal and waterfall do not line up. I've reset PBT on the radio, nothing seems to work to correct the tuning graphs.

73, Lou W0FK

Lou Laderman W0FK

I forgot to post here that I resolved the issue by moving back the software to 1.68. I’ve yet to reinstall 1.7 to try the rescaling. Thanks for your reply

73, Lou W0FK

Danny Bush

Lou,

All I do when that happens is: I maximize the screen by clicking on the square in the upper right corner of that image, then minimize it by clicking the square again...it repopulates the scope so that it displays at its correct resolution. All of the changing the software really isn't necessary. Take care

Danny Bush - NF4J

On 10/24/20, 08:32 Lou Laderman W0FK <lladerman@...> wrote:
I forgot to post here that I resolved the issue by moving back the software to 1.68. I’ve yet to reinstall 1.7 to try the rescaling. Thanks for your reply

73, Lou W0FK

Phil Cooper

Hi Lou,

Looking at the picture, you have your Mark frequency set to 660. Try setting it to 2125 or 1275, and see what happens.

You are clearly receiving something, as the waterfall is showing the RTTY tramlines of a signal.

Also, I always find that when I start N1MM+, the MMTTY window needs to be dragged a little to the right, then resized back to where it was.

Hope that helps…

73 de Phil GU0SUP

From: MMTTY-SB-RTTY@groups.io [mailto:MMTTY-SB-RTTY@groups.io] On Behalf Of Lou Laderman W0FK
Sent: 17 October 2020 15:46
To: MMTTY-SB-RTTY@groups.io
Subject: [MMTTY-SB-RTTY] Scopes issue

73, Lou W0FK

Ed Radlo

Lou:

Drag the left edge of the MMTTY window to the left to make it bigger, then drag it back to the right to make the MMTTY window the size you want it.

That should get those two vertical lines to be more widely spaced.

It works for me.

73,  Ed  AJ6V

-----Original Message-----
To: MMTTY-SB-RTTY@groups.io
Sent: Sat, Oct 17, 2020 7:46 am
Subject: [MMTTY-SB-RTTY] Scopes issue

73, Lou W0FK