I selected Icom in the group but there are no models listed, is this right or have I missed something?

Joe Subich, W4TV

Entirely normal. If your 7300 is set to the default settings for
CI-V Transceive (ON), simply select Icom CI-V (no inquiry). If
you have set CI-V Transceive to OFF (for working with another
logging program), use Icom CI-V.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2020-05-30 9:30 AM, GW4XCA-Bob wrote:
Just installing MMTTY for the first time and got as far as setting up the radio (IC-7300).
I will be using the USB on the radio for rig control and audio in/out using AFSK.
I selected Icom in the group but there are no models listed, is this right or have I missed something?

GW4XCA-Bob

Thanks Joe, that was fast.

I'll carry on then, can't wait to get back on RTTY.