Topics

MMTTY 2 radio

Robert W5AJ

I've installed MMTTY, version 1.70K to use with rttyrite

however, on attempting to install for second sound card/radio, an option to install 1.70K in different folder does not appear

Is there a menu item to allow installation in a user picked directory with MMTTY version 1.70K?
Is there any clear advantage to 1.7 over 1.68 revision?

The second radio is using MMTTY 1.68A, both appear to be working fine

Both have 2tone as clone
Both work fine

SETUP:
X61 64 bit (it's dated)
Win7 Pro
Writelog 12.52g
MMTTY
2Tone

73 Robert P40P

Ed Muns, W0YK

A second installation is not needed.  Simply copy the MMTTY folder as many times as you wish, uniquely naming each one, e.g., MMTTY 2, MMTTY 3, etc.

73,
Ed W0YK

I've installed MMTTY, version 1.70K to use with rttyrite

however, on attempting to install for second sound card/radio, an option to install 1.70K in different folder does not appear

Is there a menu item to allow installation in a user picked directory with MMTTY version 1.70K?
Is there any clear advantage to 1.7 over 1.68 revision?

The second radio is using MMTTY 1.68A, both appear to be working fine

Both have 2tone as clone
Both work fine

SETUP:
X61 64 bit (it's dated)
Win7 Pro
Writelog 12.52g
MMTTY
2Tone

73 Robert P40P

robert

        GA Ed

            Maybe you can help with a problem I just discovered in CQ WW RTTY practice session.

            My RTTY/MMTY screen will not color code anything.    I loaded an old Roundup log and

            that works just fine.  I use latest Ver. of Writelog and MMTY.   I have feeling this is a simple fix

            but It's not coming to me.

                    I do hope to work you in CQ WW RTTY.

                73 BoB WA1FCN

On 9/24/2020 3:08 PM, Ed Muns, W0YK wrote:
[...]

Ken

Hi Robert,

When installing MMTTY, there is nothing that stops you from using any folder you want.

During the install you come to "Select Destination Location"

The suggested location is shown as: C:\Ham\MMTTY

You can type in any location you want eg. you could type in: C:\Ham\MMTTY-RTTY

You could also create the folder locations you want and then use the "Browse..." function to navigate to the location you want.

The other suggestions can also work.

BTW>>  We recommend that you use a folder location not in  C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86). This saves having problems with windows.

73..  Ken - VE5KC
https://hamsoft.ca