Topics

Macro suggestions or website to find

larry fields

My crazy computer this morning dumped the macros I was using for contests, does anyone have any suggested websites or macros I can use.

I plan to be more active in future contests.

Thank's and you can email direct if you wish.

Bob Burns AK9R

There's a lot of good information on the RTTY Contesting web site including suggested macros for various RTTY contests. The macros are written for WriteLog, but you can adapt them to MMTTY or your logging program.

https://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/messages/

Bob...

DON GAIKINS

Larry, MMTTY is not a very good contest program!  It is an excellent RTTY program.  I would suggest that you use a good contest logger such as N1MM logger+ and use MMTTY as the rtty engine.
Now yes it is a complicated program.  It has many features, and is designed for contesting (most all of the popular contests), and it is FREE.  Just download, install, READ the help files and learn it.
I have been using it for several years now and still learn new things about the software.

Good luck

Don W0VM

On 2/20/2020 6:07 AM, larry fields wrote:
My crazy computer this morning dumped the macros I was using for contests, does anyone have any suggested websites or macros I can use.

I plan to be more active in future contests.

Thank's and you can email direct if you wish.

larry fields

Thank you all who sent the info I now have it in bookmark settings to use in a backup,  plan to try this in case.

Thanks and 73
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
Manila PHILIPPINES
I am on QRZ.COM  DX1PRS GROUP