Topics

Is there a way to convert .mdt logfile to adi?

Ramon Anquilan

It is lockdown in my place up to April 30.  I managed to get my du1ugz.mdt from my other station.  I want to double check if it has data that I have not uploaded to LOTW.  When I Open Log in my computer, it does not open at all.  Can I convert du1ugz.mdt directly to adif so I can view with either Notepad or Excel?

Any suggestions please

Thanks

Ramon Anquilan, DU1UGZ also DU1R

Paul Bigwood

Hi Ramon,

You can do this from within MMTTY.

Run MMTTY, Click FILE => Open LOG FILE Data  and select the MDT file you want to open.
It opens the logfile to view the log.
Select all the entries to save. The fields are highlighted. Then click FILE => Export Selected Range => and select. ADI format. Enter file name and its done.

73s de Paul G3WYW