From: MMTTY-SB-RTTY@groups.io <MMTTY-SB-RTTY@groups.io> On Behalf Of Hank Riley via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, February 7, 2020 17:11
To: MMTTY-SB-RTTY@groups.io
Subject: [Special] [MMTTY-SB-RTTY] Don't mark any Groups.io emails as spam

Whatever you do, don't mark any Groups.io emails as spam.  That will get you automatically (by the system, not by the moderators) thrown off that particular group.  Just use delete.

You'll get an email with an easy way to rejoin, but easier not to do it.  This has already happened to a dozen or two people.