Topics

Don't mark any Groups.io emails as spam

Hank Riley

Whatever you do, don't mark any Groups.io emails as spam.  That will get you automatically (by the system, not by the moderators) thrown off that particular group.  Just use delete.

You'll get an email with an easy way to rejoin, but easier not to do it.  This has already happened to a dozen or two people.

Gilbert Baron

I assume this would not happen if you just marked it as junk on your local system. I do not know if you mean marking it in the group or just telling your provider. It seems not a good action  to knock off someone for that. In any Case, thanks for the warning. I have never had a spam email from your group though. 😊

Outlook Laptop Gil W0MN

Hierro candente, batir de repente

44.08226N 92.51265W EN34rb

From: MMTTY-SB-RTTY@groups.io <MMTTY-SB-RTTY@groups.io> On Behalf Of Hank Riley via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, February 7, 2020 17:11
To: MMTTY-SB-RTTY@groups.io
Subject: [Special] [MMTTY-SB-RTTY] Don't mark any Groups.io emails as spam

Whatever you do, don't mark any Groups.io emails as spam.  That will get you automatically (by the system, not by the moderators) thrown off that particular group.  Just use delete.

You'll get an email with an easy way to rejoin, but easier not to do it.  This has already happened to a dozen or two people.