Topics

can't open the sound card

Marc et Nicole Feuggelen-Verbeck

Hi to all ,
After several years I like to start again with MMTTY . I installed the latest version on two computers but both machnies have the same problem
" can't open the sound card ".
How can I solve this . The sound card is working fine with youtube and other prgs like computer oscilloscope ......

Thank you
Marco, France

Tony Chamberlain