Topics

After sending a Macro, the TX box change to REQ, and he transmitter will not turn off

Richard Williams

A friend of mine is using MMTTY with a Yaesu 101 DX and using FSK.  When using a Macro, at the end the Red TX button changes to REQ in red, and the transmitter will not turn off.

Any ideas what is going on?

Jim AC0E

Is he telling the transmitter to stop there is end of transmit switch that needs to be part of the macro
Jim AC0E

Richard Williams

Disregard, we finally figure out the problem.  In the Misc area, he had Sound + COM=TxD (FSK) checked.  Had him change to option 3 (COM_TxD(FSK), and problem solved.

Dick, K8ZTT

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 4:59 PM Richard Williams via Groups.Io <k8ztt=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
A friend of mine is using MMTTY with a Yaesu 101 DX and using FSK.  When using a Macro, at the end the Red TX button changes to REQ in red, and the transmitter will not turn off.

Any ideas what is going on?

Richard Williams

Jim,  yes.  Anyway, we figure it out (sent a new message with the"fix" out).

Dick, K8ZTT