590SG, Winkeyer3 and MMTTY

Danny Bush

Good Afternoon All,

Have any of you 590SG users been able to interface the K1EL WKUSB Winkeyer3 with MMTTY for stand alone Use with True FSK RTTY?  Now before this opens Pandora's box with FSK / AFSK being the center point, I am just trying to find out if what I am trying to do has or can be done...without all of the discussion of FSK vs AFSK.

I have been able to integrate N1MM/MMTTY with the above combination for Contest configuration, but I am being told that the transmitted signal is garbled..so I am not sure if the configuration is actually working or if something is still amiss. I know that what I am trying to do can be done with a Navigator, but I don't want to give up on the Winkeyer3's just yet...and I still have a MORTTY to try configuring as well with a TS480SAT.

I would be Most Appreciative if someone would be willing to share their success of integrating a 590SG, Winkeyer3 and MMTTY as a stand alone, RTTY rag-chew type setup...Preferably with True FSK. I'm not too concerned with a contest type configuration.

Thanks and 73,
Danny  NF4J

Join MMTTY-SB-RTTY@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.