MMTTY-SB-RTTY@groups.ioUser group for MMTTY SB RTTY Software by Makoto Mori, JE3HHT. Our purpose is to provide a forum to ask questions and share tips on the use of this excellent software. MMTTY has clearly put new life into (Baudot) RTTY.
Current versions of MMTTY and English, Czech, Italian, Spanish and German help files may be downloaded from http://hamsoft.ca as well as other helpful information to get you started.
Also check out the "Files" in this group.
Spammers take note: this is a moderated group. New members are approved manually. New member requests will require an amateur radio call sign or an explanation of you interest in MMTTY. Since there are numerous sites dedicated to selling radio gear, we will not allow posting equipment for sale. Doing so will get you banned. New members will have their posts moderated.
Everyone else is welcome!
Dick Flanagan K7VC Owner/Moderator
John Mathieson AC8JW Owner/Moderator
- 18 Members
- 3 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]