A non commercial supporting group provided by radio amateurs, or others parties interested SSTV software. Discussion of any SSTV software is allowed, and encouraged.
Any member responsible for the spamming to other members email addresses singly or group will meet with an immediate ban from the group. Do not use this group to advertise, sell, or purchase products or equipment. The reason for the moderator approvals of new members is to keep the spammers out.
Please give your radio call sign, or name when joining in the other information area. Please do not respond to mails or subjects in an inflamatory manner. Please treat those as you yourself would wish to be treated.
Please remember when asking for help that this group is based upon individuals. Anyone offering help does so in the true spirit of amateur radio. Please ask your questions politely as you would in a letter to a friend, and sign your mails with a name or call sign.
This group has no association with any commercial entity, nor any sponsored links appearing on this page. Any links present are placed there by Yahoo.
Please note that your first post or two will be moderated, this keeps the spammers at bay... After a post or two, the moderation will end automatically.
Please enjoy this group,
- 683 Members
- 199 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: MMSSTV@groups.io
- Subscribe: MMSSTVfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: MMSSTVemail@example.com
- Group Owner: MMSSTVfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: MMSSTVemail@example.com
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.