Wednesday Simplexton Net Results #simplex-results

You can see/hear last night's Simplexton net here. Make sure to hit the "like" button, as it helps get us continued notoriety.

After my initial confusion on how to operate my radio, we had a good night with some interesting surprises, one of which was a HUGE band opening. Also, lots of QRM from repeaters and other Simplextons from a different tribe.

That band opening gave us qso's from Illinois and Indiana, the longest of which was from Danville, IL, KC9NWX, ~282 miles from Mt. Juliet.  ON FM, of all things.

Anyhoo, here's the breakdown of the net results:
33 check-ins on 146.415 FM
9 check-ins on 28.415 USB

Quote of the moment:
Never underestimate the influence you have on others.  -- Laurie Buchanan

--
Hope to hear you on the air!!

Paul
K4PEW