Topics

For Sale Kenwood TS480HX & Tripplite PR60

Dennis Wage <dwage@...>

$1,000

The TS480HX is used, but was recently sent to Kenwood to have the tiny little software update switch replaced. At that time they went through the whole radio. If you know anything about this radio it is just about the most perfect affordable radio ever made. 200 watts. I upgraded the reference oscillator and it is spot on even on 50mhz.

I'd like to sell the PR60 with it because you'll need it for a base station. The radio requires one 40 amp supply or 2 20amp minimum.

Included:
One hand mic.
All the cables for interfacing with a PC.
I can include an Ameritron ARB-704 for an extra $50

Local pickup or delivery only. The power supply is HEAVY!!!

$1,000

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031