Event: Simplexton Breakfast @ Golden Corral Buffet Restaurant Hermitage 315 Old Lebanon Dirt Rd, Hermitage, Doors open at 8:00AM - Saturday, November 26, 2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Reminder: Simplexton Breakfast @ Golden Corral Buffet Restaurant Hermitage 315 Old Lebanon Dirt Rd, Hermitage, Doors open at 8:00AM

When:
Saturday, November 26, 2022
8:00am to 10:00am
(UTC-06:00) America/Chicago

Where:
Golden Corral Buffet Restaurant 315 Old Lebanon Dirt Rd, Hermitage, TN 37076

Organizer: Paul K4PEW K4PEW@... 615.795.7396

View Event

Breakfast Saturday morning at ~8 AM is at:
Golden Corral Buffet Restaurant 315 Old Lebanon Dirt Rd, Hermitage, TN 37076, 2.6 mile North of the I-40 exit for Hwy 221.

As always, no dues, no formal meeting, no meeting minutes, no oaths, secret handshakes or passwords. Nothing but Simplextons drinking mass quantities of coffee and whatever else delights them. We do solve most of the Ham and World problems, though.

Paul Spurlock

That should read "...North of I-40 exit 221, SR-45, The Hermitage."
Paul  WA4FHY

Saturday, November 26, 2022
8:00am to 10:00am
(UTC-06:00) America/Chicago

Where:
Golden Corral Buffet Restaurant 315 Old Lebanon Dirt Rd, Hermitage, TN 37076

Organizer: Paul K4PEW K4PEW@... 615.795.7396

View Event

Breakfast Saturday morning at ~8 AM is at:
Golden Corral Buffet Restaurant 315 Old Lebanon Dirt Rd, Hermitage, TN 37076, 2.6 mile North of the I-40 exit for Hwy 221.

As always, no dues, no formal meeting, no meeting minutes, no oaths, secret handshakes or passwords. Nothing but Simplextons drinking mass quantities of coffee and whatever else delights them. We do solve most of the Ham and World problems, though.

W4DBV Bryan

Hey folks -- I may be in the wrong forum here, but I have decided to sell my late model Yaesu FT 450D (professionally MARS'ed)
and/or Yaesu FP-1023 power supply for a very competitive price.  It is still in use so anyone interested can come see it and try it out.
I decided to avoid shipping and all the less than honorable people out there.  If you are interested in this rig contact me either at
w4dbva@... or at dbvaughan@... and we can talk.
73, Bryan
W4DBV