Event: 10 Meter Net on 28.415 USB - 07/25/2021 #cal-reminder

MJSS@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: 10 Meter Net on 28.415 USB

When:
07/25/2021
7:30pm to 8:00pm
(UTC-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:
28.415 USB

Organizer: Alan W4EAC W4EAC59@...

View Event

10 Meter Net on 28.415 USB

Please be prepared to quickly state Ham Call, Name, Antenna (Vertical/Horizontal), transmitted wattage & antenna type, ie 1/4, 1/2, 5/8 wave.

MJSS@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: 10 Meter Net on 28.415 USB

When:
07/25/2021
7:30pm to 8:00pm
(UTC-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:
28.415 USB

Organizer: Alan W4EAC W4EAC59@...

View Event

10 Meter Net on 28.415 USB

Please be prepared to quickly state Ham Call, Name, Antenna (Vertical/Horizontal), transmitted wattage & antenna type, ie 1/4, 1/2, 5/8 wave.

KM4YRF Mike

Ten meter net tonight with 9 stations checking in.

KE4DEZ
KD4CVE
KB9OCD
KT4TN
KG4ILV
KB9RKK
K4PEW
KN4FAX
KM4YRF

73'Michael
KM4YRF

On Sunday, July 25, 2021, 7:20:46 PM CDT, MJSS@groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: 10 Meter Net on 28.415 USB

When:
07/25/2021
7:30pm to 8:00pm
(UTC-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:
28.415 USB

Organizer: Alan W4EAC W4EAC59@...

View Event

10 Meter Net on 28.415 USB

Please be prepared to quickly state Ham Call, Name, Antenna (Vertical/Horizontal), transmitted wattage & antenna type, ie 1/4, 1/2, 5/8 wave.

KM4HQE Stan Gammons

Is everyone using verticals for 10 meters?  I can't or hardly hear anyone with my hex beam.

73

Stan
KM4HQE

On 7/25/21 7:46 PM, KM4YRF Mike via groups.io wrote:
[...]

N4JAV Allen

I'm using an ATAS120A and I can't hear anything local on 10 or 6 meters. I can hear all over the country on 40 and 20. I have a wire going up soon, I hope that helps.

On Sun, Jul 25, 2021, 7:54 PM KM4HQE Stan Gammons via groups.io <buttercup11421=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

KR4AZ Tim

Anyone have or had a Yaesu SP-2000 desktop speaker?
I need the height from the top of the cabinet to the desk or whatever it's sitting on with the front legs retracted and in its lowest position. Also need the distance the front legs are located from the front of the cabinet and the rear legs location from the back of the cabinet.
Thanks,
Tim. KR4AZ.

On Jul 25, 2021 8:42 PM, N4JAV Allen <jallenv@...> wrote:
[...]

NI4D Carl

Stan, I have the same problem with vertically polarized antennas locally using my hex beam.
No problems at all working DX, however.
Also, I can hear others locally with beams and wires very well though.
It's the nature of the beast.

73,
Carl C
NI4D

KM4HQE Stan Gammons

Hi Carl,

Yeah, I don't know if most everyone locally is using verticals or what.  No problems working DX.  I wish cycle 25 would pick up some. I need 96 more credits to make DXCC Challenge.  Need 40 more on 10 meters to have DXCC on that band.

73

Stan
KM4HQE

On 7/30/21 6:19 AM, NI4D Carl wrote:
Stan, I have the same problem with vertically polarized antennas locally using my hex beam.
No problems at all working DX, however.
Also, I can hear others locally with beams and wires very well though.
It's the nature of the beast.

73,
Carl C
NI4D