Welders For Sale

W4MUF Jimmy Moser

Have an Eastwood TIG200 welder bought about 8 years ago. Has everything that came with it plus an 80lb Argon bottle.
Operates off 110v or 220v. Never could get the hang of TIG welding so it has had very little use.  Also have a Lincoln Electric
MIG 140 welder that I bought 10 yrs ago. It may need work. It will also need a gas bottle.

Will entertain any halfway reasonable offer for one or both.

Jimmy
W4MUF
615-310-6047

Robin Midgett

I'm interested. Will call you later.

On Tue, May 25, 2021, 11:00 AM W4MUF Jimmy Moser <wxgeek@...> wrote:
Have an Eastwood TIG200 welder bought about 8 years ago. Has everything that came with it plus an 80lb Argon bottle.
Operates off 110v or 220v. Never could get the hang of TIG welding so it has had very little use.  Also have a Lincoln Electric
MIG 140 welder that I bought 10 yrs ago. It may need work. It will also need a gas bottle.

Will entertain any halfway reasonable offer for one or both.

Jimmy
W4MUF
615-310-6047

N2YCX Ramon <N2YCX@...>

selling as package: MTR2000 100 watts VHF repeater with built in power supply, celwave model 497-1 six cans duplexer, SCOM 7330 controller with commercial grade cables to the repeater, ARX 330-28V Power supply, rack mount, commercial grade Repeater antenna with 150 feet of 1/2 inch heliax cable, 140 feet of tower rohn 25, repeater is up and running I will not part it out its a package deal only serious buyers please. will include lots of extra stuff with the sale of the Repeater. contact me for price. thank you.

Ramon

On May 25, 2021, at 11:32 AM, K4IDC Robin <K4IDC@...> wrote:

I'm interested. Will call you later.

On Tue, May 25, 2021, 11:00 AM W4MUF Jimmy Moser <wxgeek@...> wrote:
Have an Eastwood TIG200 welder bought about 8 years ago. Has everything that came with it plus an 80lb Argon bottle.
Operates off 110v or 220v. Never could get the hang of TIG welding so it has had very little use.  Also have a Lincoln Electric
MIG 140 welder that I bought 10 yrs ago. It may need work. It will also need a gas bottle.

Will entertain any halfway reasonable offer for one or both.

Jimmy
W4MUF
615-310-6047

Robin Midgett

Hi Jimmy,
I called my brother Joe & encouraged him to consider your TIG machine. Hopefully you'll hear from him.
I'll buy your MIG machine for the $100 you said on the phone. We're leaving for vacation in the morning, so I'm sending you a check in the mail for the MIG machine. I'll get it from you sometime on or after June 6th if that's ok with you.

Thanks,
Robin Midgett K4IDC

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 11:00 AM W4MUF Jimmy Moser <wxgeek@...> wrote:
Have an Eastwood TIG200 welder bought about 8 years ago. Has everything that came with it plus an 80lb Argon bottle.
Operates off 110v or 220v. Never could get the hang of TIG welding so it has had very little use.  Also have a Lincoln Electric
MIG 140 welder that I bought 10 yrs ago. It may need work. It will also need a gas bottle.

Will entertain any halfway reasonable offer for one or both.

Jimmy
W4MUF
615-310-6047

Robin Midgett

Hello Jimmy,
Did you receive my check?

Robin Midgett K4IDC

On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 6:14 PM K4IDC Robin <K4IDC@...> wrote:
[...]

Yup sure did. When do u want to come pickit up or should I deliver to u?

On Jun 6, 2021, at 7:47 AM, K4IDC Robin <K4IDC@...> wrote:

[...]

I'll come get it sometime this week. Thanks.
Did you hear from my brother Joe about the TIG machine?

Thanks,
Robin Midgett K4IDC

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 4:18 PM W4MUF Jimmy Moser <wxgeek@...> wrote:
[...]

My apologies...I meant to sent that message directly to Jimmy, off list.

Robin Midgett K4IDC