Mount Juliet Simplex Society Saturday Night Net - Sat, 05/22/2021 8:00pm-9:00pm #cal-reminder

KK5S Carey

Steve, I'm no help on suggestions for getting it repaired, but I will tell you that there is no activity on the 1.25M band in this area. Is it possible that its actually still working but just no one listening? I have a tri band mobile that will operate on 1.25M but I've never heard anyone else on any of the 222 MHz frequencies.

AC9IM Steve

Hello everybody, I have had a Jetstream JT220M sitting in the original box that works fine except for no transmit power for about 10 years. Jetstream now longer will repair it. Does anybody know where I can have it repaired? Steve

On Sat, May 22, 2021 at 7:00 PM MJSS@groups.io Calendar <MJSS@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Mount Juliet Simplex Society Saturday Night Net

When: Saturday, 22 May 2021, 8:00pm to 9:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:Mount Juliet

View Event

Organizer: Paul K4PEW K4PEW@...

146.415 FM

Followed by:

BSSS Net (Buy/Sell/Swap/Swindle Net)

Followed by:

USB Net on 144.240

See/hear the best Simplex Net East of the Mississippi and South of the Mason-Dixon Line (and North of Alabama)
Hope to hear you on the air!!