Complete HF Tower for sale - Taking Offers (info in pdf)

KN4VKX Andrew

Please note, the prices listed in the PDF are retail prices for reference only. Seeking offers for the tower and removal along with a timeframe to remove.
I have become friends with a ham that is unfortunately selling his property and moving out of state due to family health issues.
I will be relaying offers and timelines to him as he's the primary caretaker and doesn't want to use his time away from caring for his wife to manage this.
Please review the attachment and share with anyone you believe would be interested in this opportunity.

NI4D Carl

So, basically, you have to unload the tower, then saw off the legs at the concrete on bottom section?

K5LWA Tyler

3 10' tower sections plus the mast. You would need to rent a bucket truck and a cherry picker to get it down. Then you could excavate the bottom section with a mini-ex to remove the concrete base and chip the concrete from the tower section to be re-poured after installation at your place.

Tyler Johns
AWS CWI 1204351
AWS CRI 2011000N
API 1169 75879