NanoVNA Discussion on ZOOM at 6PM Local Time

Heads up for the ZOOM or Facebook discussion on Nano/Vector Network Analyzer used for antenna/feedline analysis at 6pm local time TONIGHT.

You can see/hear the meeting at one of the following two links:

https://buffalo.zoom.us/j/93633160069?pwd=VlR3bUUzbC8wVnpYbDI0dzRmT3NvUT09
You don't need a ZOOM account to watch the video.
or
https://www.facebook.com/rawny.w2pe/
You don't need a facebook account to use the site.

--
Hope to hear you on the air!!

Paul
K4PEW
Mt. Juliet

W9BOQ Dennis <dwage@...>

Anyone know if this was recorded and available for download?
I didn't want to miss the President.

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell
http://hammondb3organ.net

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 5:44 PM K4PEW Paul Wieloszynski <k4pew@...> wrote:

Heads up for the ZOOM or Facebook discussion on Nano/Vector Network Analyzer used for antenna/feedline analysis at 6pm local time TONIGHT.

You can see/hear the meeting at one of the following two links:

https://buffalo.zoom.us/j/93633160069?pwd=VlR3bUUzbC8wVnpYbDI0dzRmT3NvUT09
You don't need a ZOOM account to watch the video.
or
https://www.facebook.com/rawny.w2pe/
You don't need a facebook account to use the site.

--
Hope to hear you on the air!!

Paul
K4PEW
Mt. Juliet

KO4GEO Mike

Paul, thanks very much for linking us to the NanoVNA Zoom meeting tonight. I learned a lot about my new VNA and I just wanted to say thanks.

Best Regards and 73,

Michael J. Crouch
615-491-1207
KO4GEO

On Mar 11, 2021, at 5:44 PM, K4PEW Paul Wieloszynski <k4pew@...> wrote:

Heads up for the ZOOM or Facebook discussion on Nano/Vector Network Analyzer used for antenna/feedline analysis at 6pm local time TONIGHT.

You can see/hear the meeting at one of the following two links:

https://buffalo.zoom.us/j/93633160069?pwd=VlR3bUUzbC8wVnpYbDI0dzRmT3NvUT09
You don't need a ZOOM account to watch the video.
or
https://www.facebook.com/rawny.w2pe/
You don't need a facebook account to use the site.

--
Hope to hear you on the air!!

Paul
K4PEW
Mt. Juliet

Mike: Glad that you and others (including me) got something out of that NanoVNA "school".  Now I just have to got out and buy one....

That club is a good one, and that's why I'm still a member after over nine years away from that area.
Paul