Which Radio Modes do you use? #poll-notice

K4PEW Paul Wieloszynski <k4pew@...>

Edited

MJSS mailing list here on groups.io now has over 180 Hams.

This poll is attempting to better understand who's doing what on the air. As you are probably aware, we do indeed do Simplex, but have nets on HF and discuss all areas of the Ham spectrum.

Poll is set up so that anyone viewing the results cannot see who responded, including me.

This is NOT which modes you want to use, but which one's you have the capability to use and are using, even if only intermittently.

Thanks in advance, as I appreciate your responses, even if your timeliness in responding is considered to be that of a lollygagger.

Results