Re: Welders For Sale

Robin Midgett

Hi Jimmy,
I called my brother Joe & encouraged him to consider your TIG machine. Hopefully you'll hear from him.
I'll buy your MIG machine for the $100 you said on the phone. We're leaving for vacation in the morning, so I'm sending you a check in the mail for the MIG machine. I'll get it from you sometime on or after June 6th if that's ok with you.

Thanks,
Robin Midgett K4IDC

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 11:00 AM W4MUF Jimmy Moser <wxgeek@...> wrote:
Have an Eastwood TIG200 welder bought about 8 years ago. Has everything that came with it plus an 80lb Argon bottle.
Operates off 110v or 220v. Never could get the hang of TIG welding so it has had very little use.  Also have a Lincoln Electric
MIG 140 welder that I bought 10 yrs ago. It may need work. It will also need a gas bottle.

Will entertain any halfway reasonable offer for one or both.

Jimmy
W4MUF
615-310-6047