Re: Welders For Sale

N2YCX Ramon <N2YCX@...>

selling as package: MTR2000 100 watts VHF repeater with built in power supply, celwave model 497-1 six cans duplexer, SCOM 7330 controller with commercial grade cables to the repeater, ARX 330-28V Power supply, rack mount, commercial grade Repeater antenna with 150 feet of 1/2 inch heliax cable, 140 feet of tower rohn 25, repeater is up and running I will not part it out its a package deal only serious buyers please. will include lots of extra stuff with the sale of the Repeater. contact me for price. thank you.

Ramon

On May 25, 2021, at 11:32 AM, K4IDC Robin <K4IDC@...> wrote:

I'm interested. Will call you later.

On Tue, May 25, 2021, 11:00 AM W4MUF Jimmy Moser <wxgeek@...> wrote:
Have an Eastwood TIG200 welder bought about 8 years ago. Has everything that came with it plus an 80lb Argon bottle.
Operates off 110v or 220v. Never could get the hang of TIG welding so it has had very little use.  Also have a Lincoln Electric
MIG 140 welder that I bought 10 yrs ago. It may need work. It will also need a gas bottle.

Will entertain any halfway reasonable offer for one or both.

Jimmy
W4MUF
615-310-6047