Re: FT-991A and Pi-Star

N4LLC Logan

Try keying up on digital and annouce your call so that the fusion is listening and then do the WiRES-X within 20 seconds. The hotspot may not being hereing the burst in time. You also might want to change the "RF hang time" on fusion to 25-30 seconds. I have to do this on my hotspot as I have DMR, Fusion, and P25 all on at the same time. But this could be the case for you as well.      73 de N4LLC

On Mon, May 3, 2021, 20:46 KK4TYW Evans Martin <evans@...> wrote:
I have it setup to listen but I can't transmit.  The WIRES-X doesn't connect even when I turn on pass through.  Any ideas about what I should try?

KK4TYW

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 7:29 PM N4LLC Logan <Logancowan615@...> wrote:
Make sure your frequency, and dg id are set correctly. Also make sure fusion is turned on. In the pi star software you can scroll down to southeast link, and connect that way, or if you have WiRES-X pass through turned in the hot spot, you can search for southeast link that way.
  Hope this helps! 73 de N4LLC