Re: Saturday Night Net Results #simplex-results

KK5S Carey

Paul, someone made an announcement about  the fellow breaking his neck and being in the hospital. What was his name and call sign? I received an email from someone in a SSB group out of GA looking for a regular to their daily net that they have not been able to get ahold of for weeks and I'm wondering if its the same person. they are trying to check up on W4OR

Moderator's Note: It is Otis KN4FAX and he is home with a neck brace and recovering nicely, I am told. Paul K4PEW