Help building an antenna #antennas

KO4HGO Josh

I have 2 SO-239 connectors that I plan to build a 2 meter and a 440 ground plane antenna with tomorrow. I had someone coming to help me but that is not working out. They had the soldering iron and swr meter I needed to build them. So I am in need of someone with the equipment that would be willing to go with me to Lowe’s to get the rest of the parts needed to build these antennas and help me assemble them. I am in Gallatin at the corner of 109 and airport road. Anyone available to help? If so call or text me @ 615-812-0747