Re: ISO Budget HF Antenna Solution #antennas

N4NYA Dale Hauskin

The only thing that comes to mind are Isotron antennas that will fit in a lot of attics.  Some people like them others not so much.

73’s and regards,

Dale Hauskin MCSE, MCSA, MCP+ Internet

ARES Emergency Coordinator for Wilson County, Tennessee

N4NYA

615-545-0070

dalehauskin@...

Wilson County EMA Amateur Operations Radio Group (W4EAO)