locked Re: Coronavirus just a bad flu?

N4NYA Dale Hauskin

I’m really beginning to wonder whether I should remain on this email list.  I thought this was for Amateur Radio related information and not the proliferation of political ideas.  There are PLEANTY of forums for that – take it over there!  As far as the article goes, perhaps you should send to my friends in Springfield, TN whose husband was 35 and in excellent health.  I’m sure his widow and 3 small children would benefit from such information.

73’s and regards,

Dale Hauskin MCSE, MCSA, MCP+ Internet

ARES Emergency Coordinator for Wilson County, Tennessee

N4NYA

615-545-0070

dalehauskin@...

Wilson County EMA Amateur Operations Radio Group (W4EAO)