Topics

X1 SOLTON FOR SALE

Kosi

Edited

Hi to all of you at the club.. because i am not preforming anymore i decide to cell my X1.SOLTON.
i have second one....this x1 i used to preform in NCY And all over the world for many years never lat me down.. the X1 hard drive has about 2-3 thousands CLASSIC midis FROM BALLADS TO ROCK AND ROLL DANDING/ and many many others.. of great quality with lyrics
in 5 languages. USA/SPANISH/ITALIAN/ BRAZILIAN/GERMAN/GREEK/ languages, all arrange to perfection, ready to start working as a one man band.
so if you are interesting  give me reasonable Offer , and we can talk the details'  i thank you very much..
kosmas below infos

http://www.music-kosmas.com/

Chris Sobottka

Can you give me a link to your x1 Solton, please?   I would like more information regarding what it is iplease.
Thank you,
Chris Sobottka.

On Nov 23, 2020, at 8:09 PM, Kosi <kosmas.mama@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi to all of you at the club.. because i am not preforming anymore i decide to cell my X1.SOLTON.
i have second one....this x1 i used to preform in NCY And all over the world for many years never lat me down.. the X1 hard drive has about 2-3 thousands CLASSIC midis FROM BALLADS TO ROCK AND ROLL DANDING/ and many many others.. of great quality with lyrics
in 5 languages. USA/SPANISH/ITALIAN/ BRAZILIAN/GERMAN/GREEK/ languages, all arrange to perfection, ready to start working as a one man band.
so if you are interesting  give me reasonable Offer , and we can talk the details'  i thank you very much..
kosmas below infos

http://www.music-kosmas.com/

Wayne (Reed) Knazek

If you would simply do a Google search (or what ever search engine you prefer)
for X1 SOLTON you can find everything about the unit.

Search for X1 SOLTON Manual and you can download the actual product manual.

Blues, Latin Rock, 60's R&B, Rock-a-Billy, SURF, Good ol' Rock-n-Roll! Midi/Sequencers and Performers Group: https://groups.io/g/IGotDaBlues
8,000 Midi Files! Backing Trax and Timbres Of Heaven soundfonts! https://groups.io/g/MIDKAR
Learn to play guitar, blues harp or ANY instrument at amazing speed!  "I Just Wanna Play The Darned Thing!"
and "Learn To Shred" Text & audio newsletter! (Training & learning tips) Plus midi & MP3 jam tracks!

On Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 05:32:33 AM EST, Chris Sobottka <csobott@...> wrote:

[...]

Geoffrey Carter