From: Roy Collingwood
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2021 5:39 AM
To: MIDKAR@groups.io
Subject: [MIDKAR] req: Old Rivers, Walter Brennan, 1962

Can anyone, if they have 10 mins to spare, do me a backing track for . Old Rivers, Walter Brennan, 1962

I could also do with the vocal melody.

Thanks
Roy

Roy Collingwood

thanks.
Thats a good start for me.

Roy

A banker is someone who lends you an umbrella when the sun is shining,
and who asks for it back when it start to rain.
Come visit me:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDLojqzxVRIZufWAbc9cVrg?view_as=subscriber
www.roycollingwood.co.uk

On Thu, 7 Jan 2021 at 14:30, Hayward Martin <haywardmartin@outlook.com> wrote:

Roy, I did this with chords from Ultimate Guitar. Used Band in a Box, so it is what it is…

Hope it’s of some use.

Hayward