Topics

Passing along

Larry Worthy

 I want to pass along Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you and yours.
 Hope you have an enjoyable and safe holiday.      Take care my friends!

       Larry

Wayne (Reed) Knazek

Thanks, Larry!

We just hit 100 members yesterday! Happy Thanksgiving to all members
and their families!

Wayne

Blues, Latin Rock, 60's R&B, Rock-a-Billy, SURF, Good ol' Rock-n-Roll! Midi/Sequencers and Performers Group: https://groups.io/g/IGotDaBlues
8,000 Midi Files! Backing Trax and Timbres Of Heaven soundfonts! https://groups.io/g/MIDKAR
Learn to play guitar, blues harp or ANY instrument at amazing speed!  "I Just Wanna Play The Darned Thing!"
and "Learn To Shred" Text & audio newsletter! (Training & learning tips) Plus midi & MP3 jam tracks!

On Thursday, November 26, 2020, 01:02:09 PM EST, Larry Worthy via groups.io <summerbreezelandn@...> wrote:

 I want to pass along Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you and yours.
 Hope you have an enjoyable and safe holiday.      Take care my friends!

       Larry

JCMVICEN

Happy THANKSGIVING, Larry, and to everyone that is celebrating or want to celebrate this wonderful day.

Joseph