Topics

sticky NEW MEMBERS READ THIS PLEASE! Welcome new members!!!

Wayne (Reed) Knazek

Edited

Welcome aboard new members!

Our Yahoo MidKar members are starting to roll in. Many people don't check their email every day,
so I expect it could take several days for everyone to find the invitation, and come on board.

Everyone is welcome to post here!  And if you're reading the posts from the site (not your email) you can "LIKE"
a post! So if you don't want to reply just saying you like the post, or a posted midi, you can simply click "LIKE".

Gary (also Admin/Owner) will be posting his great "Guess This Song" game this week!
If you haven't played the music trivia midi game before, please join us this week!

Again, welcome, and thanks for being loyal, active members of MidKar!  Welcome members who are new to
MidKar. And a special welcome to all of our Yahoo MidKar Group for joining us here.  Same family, new home!

Wayne, and the whole Admin/Mod/Owner team!
Wayne, Gary, Bob and Robert