Topics

Frankie Valli - Medley No.1 Seq/Kar by Geoff Carter 27.11.20

Geoffrey Carter

Frankie Valli (Medley)Key C

1. Frankie Valli - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You

Words & Music by 1. Bob Crewe & Bob Gaudio

2. Frankie Valli - Goin' Out Of My Head

Words  & Music by Teddy Randazzo & Bobby Weinstein

For PC will sound better with Timbres of Heaven Soundfonts

free from http://midkar.com & Coolsoft virtual MIDISynth

Sequence/Kar by Geoffrey Carter 27th November 2020

Created with Anvil Studio 2020 & Karakan version 7.2

Larry Worthy

Geoff, I have a program called "Serenade" that I've been using for years
I really like it. I can add lyrics,edit volumes & cut & paste.I've never
had a problem loading & playing a midi.But this one will load, but not play.
The lyrics all run together without spaces.But they show correct when I play
through vanbasco.Plays fine with Anvil. I though it was my program but
I sent it to a friend with who had the same problem with it. Any thoughts?

Frankie Valli (Medley)Key C

1. Frankie Valli - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You

Words & Music by 1. Bob Crewe & Bob Gaudio

2. Frankie Valli - Goin' Out Of My Head

Words  & Music by Teddy Randazzo & Bobby Weinstein

For PC will sound better with Timbres of Heaven Soundfonts

free from http://midkar.com & Coolsoft virtual MIDISynth

Sequence/Kar by Geoffrey Carter 27th November 2020

Created with Anvil Studio 2020 & Karakan version 7.2

Kosi

sorry but i hear only 2 songs on this midi. where are the others from the

Medley? thank you.

Geoffrey Carter

Hi Kosi,

It is a medley of two songs intertwined