Little White Bull - Tommy Steele(1959) Seq/Kar by Geoff Carter 07.01.21

Geoffrey Carter

Tommy Steele - Little White Bull(1959)

Words & Music by Michael Pratt, Lionel Bart & Jimmy Bennett

From The Album "Tommy The Toreador"

Chart Positions: UK No.6

Sequence/kar  by Geoffrey Carter 7th January 2021

Created with Anvil Studio 2021 & Karakan version 7.2

For PC will sound better with Timbres of Heaven Soundfonts

free from http://midkar.com & Coolsoft virtual MIDISynth

Sir Thomas Hicks, OBE (born 17 December 1936), known professionally as Tommy Steele, is an English entertainer, regarded as Britain's first teen idol and rock and roll star.[1][2] He reached number one with "Singing the Blues" in 1957, and The Tommy Steele Story was the first album by a UK act to reach number one in his native country.

Steele's film credits include Half a Sixpence, The Happiest Millionaire and Finian's Rainbow (musical) and he has made many stage tours in the UK. He is also a songwriter, author, and sculptor. (Wiki)

brownlaw24

I so enjoyed Singing the Blues as a teenager when it first came out and Little White Bull made me laugh, which was some achievement to get a grumpy teenager to respond.
Cedric

Sent from my Galaxy

Words & Music by Michael Pratt, Lionel Bart & Jimmy Bennett

From The Album "Tommy The Toreador"

Chart Positions: UK No.6

Sequence/kar  by Geoffrey Carter 7th January 2021

Created with Anvil Studio 2021 & Karakan version 7.2

For PC will sound better with Timbres of Heaven Soundfonts

free from http://midkar.com & Coolsoft virtual MIDISynth

Sir Thomas Hicks, OBE (born 17 December 1936), known professionally as Tommy Steele, is an English entertainer, regarded as Britain's first teen idol and rock and roll star.[1][2] He reached number one with "Singing the Blues" in 1957, and The Tommy Steele Story was the first album by a UK act to reach number one in his native country.

Steele's film credits include Half a Sixpence, The Happiest Millionaire and Finian's Rainbow (musical) and he has made many stage tours in the UK. He is also a songwriter, author, and sculptor. (Wiki)

Roy Collingwood

Cedric.
I was the same, I found myself singing along with this midi.

Roy

On Thu, 7 Jan 2021, 12:14 brownlaw24, <brownlaw24@...> wrote:
I so enjoyed Singing the Blues as a teenager when it first came out and Little White Bull made me laugh, which was some achievement to get a grumpy teenager to respond.
Cedric

Sent from my Galaxy

Words & Music by Michael Pratt, Lionel Bart & Jimmy Bennett

From The Album "Tommy The Toreador"

Chart Positions: UK No.6

Sequence/kar  by Geoffrey Carter 7th January 2021

Created with Anvil Studio 2021 & Karakan version 7.2

For PC will sound better with Timbres of Heaven Soundfonts

free from http://midkar.com & Coolsoft virtual MIDISynth

Sir Thomas Hicks, OBE (born 17 December 1936), known professionally as Tommy Steele, is an English entertainer, regarded as Britain's first teen idol and rock and roll star.[1][2] He reached number one with "Singing the Blues" in 1957, and The Tommy Steele Story was the first album by a UK act to reach number one in his native country.

Steele's film credits include Half a Sixpence, The Happiest Millionaire and Finian's Rainbow (musical) and he has made many stage tours in the UK. He is also a songwriter, author, and sculptor. (Wiki)

Geoffrey Carter

Hi Guys,

I remember this song from when I was 11 years old. I was amazed that no one had made this MIDI previously and a musician friend asked me to sequence it for him. I met Lionel Bart once in Theatre land London in a Kosher café where we were both buying lunch. The song was one of a number of songs at that time in the same vein or based on Comedy, like Alan Sherman's "Hello Muddah, Hello Fadduh (Camp Granada Song)" and Arthur Askey's "Seagull Song"

Geoff