Topics

(2 song links in this email) (1/10/2020) Can You Guess This Song And Artist(s)

Gary Rogers

!!!Please do not reply to this email. Submit your answer

to the my email address garyrog1946@... !!!

Can You Guess This Song And Artist(s)?

I think most of us have heard a song on the radio that we know, but can't remember the title or artist who recorded it. These

songs usually drive me crazy until I remember what it is and who recorded it. I'm not trying to drive you crazy with this posting.

I'm just trying to let everyone have a little fun with it. I can't offer any prizes for properly guessing it, but you can have the

distinction of being the first one to guess it correctly. I am looking for the title of the song and who originally recorded it.

The song won't sound exactly like it was recorded, but hopefully it is close enough to be recognized.

There are 2 “Guess This Song” links in this email. I am combining both weekly

games into one email post per a suggestion by one of our players.

You may not need any hints today but here is one.

This week’s hint is:

Song #1 was recorded by an English Rock/Pop singer and his band in 1965.

It was a #1 hit in the US and #2 in the UK.

Song #2 was written and recorded in 1962 by an American pop singer, pianist, composer and record producer.

He has written or co-written many hits for many popular artists.

If you need a hint, ask for one and I’ll send it to you.

!!!Please do not reply to this email. Submit your answer

to the my email address garyrog1946@... !!!

There will be 2 songs in this game today.

Feel free to play both of them, if you want.

Below are the links to “Guess This Song”. !!!Please do not reply to this email. Submit your answer

to the my email address at the website!!!

I will keep this open until Wednesday morning, 08:00 AM US Central Time, so everyone who wants to respond

will have the opportunity to respond. I will post the results later Friday  morning.

Please click the link below to hear this week’s songs and submit your response at the website:

Song #1:

http://www.garyrog.50megs.com/guess_this_song.html

Song #2:

http://www.garyrog.50megs.com/guess_this_song2.html

I will post all correct answers in the order I receive them according to their timestamp.

Good luck and have fun!!!!

Gary