Mt. Diablo Amateur Radio Club MDARC@groups.ioThe Mount Diablo Amateur Radio Club (MDARC) was founded and incorporated in 1947.
Today it has a membership of over 350 dedicated hams and is one of the largest amateur radio clubs in California.
MDARC's purposes are to encourage innovation in amateur radio, provide public service and educational opportunities, foster good will within our community, and have fun in the process.
MDARC operates open repeaters with wide area coverage from the South Peak of Mount Diablo, including D-STAR, FM and Television [ATV] on 2 Meters, 220 MHz, 70 cm, 900 MHz and 1.2 GHz.
MDARC has public charity status under Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(3) and is registered in California as a charitable trust.
This group is for dissemination and general discussion of pertinent information for the general membership. It is open to anyone interested in the Mt. Diablo Amateur Radio Club, member or not.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.