MCTransitions@groups.ioMCTransitions is a grassroots listserve for adults with disabilities, families and professionals advocating for adults with mild to significant disabilities as they transition from school age entitlements in Maryland to young adulthood and beyond. Purpose is to share information, provide each other support, and work to improve services and outcomes for adults with disabilities in the State of Maryland. MCTransitions started in 2005
- 636 Members
- 8,638 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.