Losmandy Users Losmandy_users@groups.io
Welcome to the Losmandy discussion group! A wide variety of German equatorial mounts are available on the market, but the Losmandy series remains among the best performing and most competitively priced options.
With more Losmandy mounts being used and Gemini GoTo control becoming increasingly popular, this discussion group is intended for the use of owners of Losmandy mounts, or prospective owners, to share views and tips, ask questions and promote solutions to problems encountered. This can include not only discussion about the mounts themselves, but also their suitability/compatibility with various optical tube assemblies.
A great deal of expertise on the Gemini system is available on this group. (Additional expertise can be found on the Titan group, for which there is a link at the bottom of this page; and on the Gemini group, for users of Gemini on non-Losmandy mounts). Many of our users prefer the traditional Losmandy stepper electronics without go-to. We look forward to answering your questions and to the contribution of your own experience.
This group is independent of Losmandy Astronomical Products and exists for Losmandy mount owners and others who are curious to exchange ideas and expertise, as well as, to support each other.
Please note: this group is not a Losmandy support channel. If you need technical support, please contact Losmandy directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some other groups that may be of interest:
Gemini Users (Gemini-1)
Gemini II Users
Gemini ASCOM Driver Users
Losmandy Hackers Group (DIY modifications to Losmandy mounts)
- 4,102 Members
- 14,024 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.