TO JOIN: For new members, to prevent spamming, we ask for a one-line statement of your interest in this group. During the sign-up process you'll be given a chance to provide a short message to the group moderators. Pending members will be approved daily (we'll try!). We're sorry for the inconvenience. Many members are coming from the old Yahoo group. You are already a member of this new group and should use your old ID to log in and create a password. You can also gain access by responding to an email that was sent to you by this group (check your spam folder too).
AND OF COURSE: Welcome to the Losmandy discussion group! A wide variety of German equatorial mounts are available on the market, but the Losmandy series remains among the best performing and most competitively priced options.
With more Losmandy mounts being used and Gemini GoTo control becoming increasingly popular, this discussion group is intended for the use of owners of Losmandy mounts, or prospective owners, to share views and tips, ask questions and promote solutions to problems encountered. This can include not only discussion about the mounts themselves, but also their suitability/compatibility with various optical tube assemblies.
A great deal of expertise on the Gemini system is available on this group. (Additional expertise can be found on the Titan group, for which there is a link at the bottom of this page; and on the Gemini group, for users of Gemini on non-Losmandy mounts). Many of our users prefer the traditional Losmandy stepper electronics without go-to. We look forward to answering your questions and to the contribution of your own experience.
- 4,223 Members
- 12,572 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.