Where to watch Virtual candidate forums this week

Paul Burke

The NAACP forums, will be on Facebook at 7pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday this week.
https://www.facebook.com/jcwvnaacp/

_______________________________
The NAACP has forums this week, with a website below. The League of Women Voters has recordings of its forums in April, and a calendar of dates for the June 9 primary election. Early voting starts Wednesday.
https://lwv-jcwv.org/

Everyone can get a mail-in ballot by giving the medical reason "COVID"
https://sos.wv.gov/about/Pages/Covid-19.aspx

Jefferson County NAACP will be hosting a series of virtual candidate forums.

In an effort to engage the candidates with questions from the community we invite you to
submit your questions via our online form. The moderator will make every effort to ask as
many questions as time allows. The form can be accessed here:

https://jcwvnaacp.org/candidate-forum

FORUM DATES:
Candidates for Sheriff -Tuesday, May 26, 2020 7 - 8:30 PM
Candidates for Magistrate - Wednesday, May 27, 2020 7-8:30 PM.
Candidates for Board of Education Thursday, May 28, 2020, 7 - 9:00 PM

The mission of the Jefferson County NAACP is to ensure the political, educational,
social, and economic equality of all persons and to eliminate racial hatred and racial
discrimination. Questions from our panel will relate to the NAACP mission.

For more information please contact:

JC WV NAACP Political Action Committee
Pastor Ernest Lyles
pastorlyles@...