LinuxForTranslators@groups.ioThe Linux for Translators Forum.
This forum is intended primarily for professional translators who use GNU/Linux software for their work. Members of other professions who use GNU/Linux for desktop purposes, users of other *NIX systems, and open-source localizers are also welcome.
Product releases are welcome for software which runs on Linux and is clearly relevant in some way to translators. Product releases for other products should include some indication of their relevance to this list, or will be treated as spam.
Posts are welcome in any language.
- 42 Members
- 7 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.