From: "D. M. VARIANvS" <varianus@...>
Date: 11/19/20 00:56 (GMT-05:00)
To: Legio IX Hispana <Legio-IX-Hispana@groups.io>
Subject: [Legio-IX-Hispana] WTF?

Are you guys mute or what? Since I've seen most of you guys impressions, I KNOW you need to work on them. How come when I ask, all I get is crickets. Why?

We need to get everyone with a needlefelt sword. Since Sal's band of Celts is building, we'll have something other than stand and preen events. Or is that what you want? It's getting frustrating.

Marsh

--
photo
DECIMvS MERCATIvS VARIANvS

Marsh Leg IX Gmail

Great. I thought you had made one at the fabrica at Mike's place?

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020, 08:06 Kyle Harkins via groups.io <krharkins081591=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm going to stay with the unit. I need a needle felt sword. Other than that I have all my gear. Both cold weather as well.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Are you guys mute or what? Since I've seen most of you guys impressions, I KNOW you need to work on them. How come when I ask, all I get is crickets. Why?

We need to get everyone with a needlefelt sword. Since Sal's band of Celts is building, we'll have something other than stand and preen events. Or is that what you want? It's getting frustrating.

Marsh

--
photo
DECIMvS MERCATIvS VARIANvS
Legio IX Hispana
Alteris renumera duplum de quoquo tibi numeraverunt.

Kyle Harkins

No. I was working on my segmentata.