Topics

Wow! Some great downloads

Marsh Leg IX Gmail

Was looking at Soul of the Warrior  site. He has some great new stuff and looks like in stock. We'll go through and mark what to look at and maybe not look at. Check the free dismiss page out: <https://www.soulofthewarrior.com/download>

Good stuff.
Marsh

Rich Garrison

Web download attached gave a 404 error, page not found

On Nov 9, 2020, at 14:44, Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:

Was looking at Soul of the Warrior  site. He has some great new stuff and looks like in stock. We'll go through and mark what to look at and maybe not look at. Check the free dismiss page out: <https://www.soulofthewarrior.com/download>

Good stuff.
Marsh

Rob Zienta

Marsh,

You might want to check to see if we can get a discount similar to Kult of Athena.

Rob

On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 3:07 PM Rich Garrison <richgarrison211@...> wrote:
Web download attached gave a 404 error, page not found

On Nov 9, 2020, at 14:44, Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:

Was looking at Soul of the Warrior  site. He has some great new stuff and looks like in stock. We'll go through and mark what to look at and maybe not look at. Check the free dismiss page out: <https://www.soulofthewarrior.com/download>

Good stuff.
Marsh

D. M. VARIANvS

Strange. It did to me. I went to their page and found the page in the home area. However, it is different on one's phone. And it is still this when you go to the page: https://www.soulofthewarrior.com/downloads or go to their main page and look from there https://www.soulofthewarrior.com/

On 11/9/2020 3:07 PM, Rich Garrison wrote:
Web download attached gave a 404 error, page not found

On Nov 9, 2020, at 14:44, Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:

Was looking at Soul of the Warrior  site. He has some great new stuff and looks like in stock. We'll go through and mark what to look at and maybe not look at. Check the free dismiss page out: <https://www.soulofthewarrior.com/download>

Good stuff.
Marsh

photo
DECIMvS MERCATIvS VARIANvS
Legio IX Hispana
Alteris renumera duplum de quoquo tibi numeraverunt.

D. M. VARIANvS

Most of his stuff is from same place. We'll see on others. I wouldn't hold my breath

--
photo
DECIMvS MERCATIvS VARIANvS
Legio IX Hispana
Alteris renumera duplum de quoquo tibi numeraverunt.

Rich Garrison

Thanks for the web page, it worked.

God bless
Rich Garrison

On Nov 9, 2020, at 20:22, D. M. VARIANvS <varianus@...> wrote:

[...]

I saw it had a typo, though I don't know how. Must have been from sending on my cell.