Topics

Should I stop?

Marsh Leg IX Gmail

I can stop trying to get people motivated. I don't know why you first got into this, but I wonder.

Alex Hundley

Just need some concrete plans to move forward. I'm willing to attend events, just need a when/where. Kelsey likely won't participate during COVID.

Too much going on to brainstorm or take the lead. I don't have many, if any connections to start events or even know of many places that would want to accommodate some sort of public event in this environment.

I'm reading the emails - just don't have much to contribute at this time. I'll prob take a look at my armor and work on it this weekend if there are any rusty spots. I don't need anything for my kit right now - maybe a pugio. I have information saved for a new pair of shoes, but funding is a bit tight right now, so I'll save up and wait until spring time.

-Alex

Alexander Hundley
-sent by electronic carrier pigeon

On Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 4:34 PM Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
I can stop trying to get people motivated. I don't know why you first got into this, but I wonder.

Ian Clatterbuck

Salve my brothers.

Is your armor rusted ?  Has it seen battle lately?
Your pilum sharp? Has it tasted the blood of the Gauls?
 Do you have your posca at hand to drink when your lips are parched?

Write back...sound off and all that good stuff in between!! Or consider yourself Greek!!

What is the word ? Any gathering or are we still held back by the virus ? ....what would Caesar say to you?  Does this virus stop the legion ?

Lmao- all in all its up to what's occurring around the state my friends.  Prepare thy self for another incoming lock down

Your brother always-

Marcus Verginius Agrippa

On Tue, Nov 24, 2020, 4:34 PM Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
I can stop trying to get people motivated. I don't know why you first got into this, but I wonder.

Kyle Harkins

Salve,

Looking for good hamata. See someone on fb selling but it looks too long. Can someone send me a pic of the best hamata look so I can compare.

Thanks

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Is your armor rusted ?  Has it seen battle lately?
Your pilum sharp? Has it tasted the blood of the Gauls?
 Do you have your posca at hand to drink when your lips are parched?

Write back...sound off and all that good stuff in between!! Or consider yourself Greek!!

What is the word ? Any gathering or are we still held back by the virus ? ....what would Caesar say to you?  Does this virus stop the legion ?

Lmao- all in all its up to what's occurring around the state my friends.  Prepare thy self for another incoming lock down

Your brother always-

Marcus Verginius Agrippa

On Tue, Nov 24, 2020, 4:34 PM Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
I can stop trying to get people motivated. I don't know why you first got into this, but I wonder.

Marsh Leg IX Gmail

Contact Mark. He has a source for the right ones and they're riveted.