Topics

Proposed conference call

Joshua Boyer

So, we are discussing hosting a conference call in about a week or so. Is anyone interested in attending? I feel some good could come of it.

Mike Keyes

I am in.
          Micvs

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 10:32 AM Joshua Boyer <boyerjoshuac@...> wrote:
So, we are discussing hosting a conference call in about a week or so. Is anyone interested in attending? I feel some good could come of it.

Marsh Leg IX Gmail

They can be fun. Sometimes a cacophony... Commo is good.

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020, 16:29 Mike Keyes <mkbigsky3@...> wrote:
I am in.
          Micvs

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 10:32 AM Joshua Boyer <boyerjoshuac@...> wrote:
So, we are discussing hosting a conference call in about a week or so. Is anyone interested in attending? I feel some good could come of it.

George METZ

I am willing to listen in and maybe offer a comment or two.  Keep me posted
Gallio Marcallas  XXIV

On March 14, 2020 at 4:39 PM Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:

They can be fun. Sometimes a cacophony... Commo is good.

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020, 16:29 Mike Keyes < mkbigsky3@...> wrote:
I am in.
          Micvs

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 10:32 AM Joshua Boyer < boyerjoshuac@...> wrote:
So, we are discussing hosting a conference call in about a week or so. Is anyone interested in attending? I feel some good could come of it.

Kyle Harkins

I'm in as well

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

I am willing to listen in and maybe offer a comment or two.  Keep me posted
Gallio Marcallas  XXIV
On March 14, 2020 at 4:39 PM Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:

They can be fun. Sometimes a cacophony... Commo is good.

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020, 16:29 Mike Keyes < mkbigsky3@...> wrote:
I am in.
          Micvs

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 10:32 AM Joshua Boyer < boyerjoshuac@...> wrote:
So, we are discussing hosting a conference call in about a week or so. Is anyone interested in attending? I feel some good could come of it.

Alex Hundley

I'm down for a call.

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020, 11:32 AM Joshua Boyer <boyerjoshuac@...> wrote:
So, we are discussing hosting a conference call in about a week or so. Is anyone interested in attending? I feel some good could come of it.

Marsh Leg IX Gmail

Any certain day?

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020, 16:39 Marsh Leg IX Gmail via Groups.Io <dmvlegix=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
They can be fun. Sometimes a cacophony... Commo is good.

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020, 16:29 Mike Keyes <mkbigsky3@...> wrote:
I am in.
          Micvs

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 10:32 AM Joshua Boyer <boyerjoshuac@...> wrote:
So, we are discussing hosting a conference call in about a week or so. Is anyone interested in attending? I feel some good could come of it.

Joshua Boyer

What about this saturday?