Topics

Our website

Marsh Leg IX Gmail

So, I'm planning on rebuildng our website. It Erik be more like a real site, like my Romans in Britain www.Romanobritain.org which is also mobile friendly. I had used this system years ago so that others could help, but that doesn't seem to have ever materialized. Surely, it blows on a phone. I'd like your input on it and what it actually says. The handbook there... I intend to rework it and, as the membership has said, make public. If you can't log in now, email me a username (Something like your roman name) and a password and email. I'll set it up.