Topics

Other gear. I can get you deepeeka stuff from Kult of Athena at our unit price. The approved list is in the files section of our Facebook group.

Marsh Leg IX Gmail

Rob Zienta

Since we have some "new recruits" and some veterans, I am posting items that I hope will be of interest to you. Some of you may know some of this stuff, so please accept them as "reminders". NOW, is the time to begin putting together your kit or tweaking your current one. Also, I am including some information on mock combat and Needlefelt weapons. I hope you find this helpful and we can begin discussing the combat rules or any of the equipment items. Sorry for the add-ons, but I wanted to give everyone things to think about and consider. I hope this helps liven up our discussions.

Rob