Topics

Newsletter coming soon! And...

Marsh Leg IX Gmail

What's up? The silence is deafening. Even if we can't do am event right now, we can communicate. Josh is taking with some Celts right now, maybe to get some action going...

How many of you have a needlefelt sword? Might be a good time to think of that... Mark can give some good guidance on this.

For that matter, it is a good time to order any kit you need, as we get a pretty good night price on that. I don't have the latest kit guide here on my phone, but will try and get ahold of it to post. If you need things, we need to know. Somewhere, I have a form to kind of keep track of that... It is sort of geared to recruits having a sponsor. If you're new or haven't been out, we need to try and get you matched up with a sponsor.

Handbook
We have hope of getting this redone, as it's kind of dated. The one we used at mta last year could work, I'm just waiting on getting the updated version from Mark... At this time, I'm trying to get the "Man Inside the Lorica" section converted over to InDesign so that we can better update it. We have a sort of cyber version on the website, but you have to log in to see it. Thoughts?
I'm stop for now... Please respond...
Best, Marsh

John Kilpatrick

Do we have a new planned date yet? Or at least an idea of when we can start our next event. I know it can be hard with every thing that's going on right now.

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020, 1:26 PM Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
[...]

Sadly, I don't think we can go there yet. I fear things will get worse before it gets better. I hope I'm wrong though. In the meantime, let's work on what we can... What do you need for your kit? How about your brother? I need to hook you up with our one guy in Richmond.
Best, M

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020, 13:38 John Kilpatrick <johnkilpatrickhistory@...> wrote:
[...]

Well, other than replacing my lorica with a nicer and stronger one I seem to be good to go. But my brother probably needs a few things like body armor and shoes.

He has been so involved with his art business, and has gotten so good at. I'm trying to talk him into making some nice posters for the Legion. I think he could make a really good one that we could use.