Topics

Joining unit

Marsh Leg IX Gmail

If you haven't already, please go to this page linked below and fill out the application form linked to at the top. It must not be visible enough. My bad. I'll work on that. If you have friends interested, send them there too. This is not to join the website, that's different. Joining there is turned off, as we were getting a huge amount of spam joins from hackers.

To join the website and see the hidden content, email me your user name and password along with correct email.

Talking to Josh, our events coordinator today, he had some good ideas. Let's hear your thoughts.

Best, Marsh