Topics

Hancock timeline event

D. M. VARIANvS

Got this:

>>>Hello Everyone,

It is with regret that I have to announce that the Hancock Medieval Timeline will not be held this year due to the COVID pandemic.  While we all hope that the infection rate will be in full retreat by September, the current projections are not promising.  Taking a conservative approach to protect re-enactors and the public, we are canceling this year’s event.  I hope that we will all be together at next year’s Hancock Medieval Timeline and celebrating the return to normal in 2021.  I hope to see many of you at other reenactment events in the Springtime.
--
photo
DECIMvS MERCATIvS VARIANvS