Topics

Hancock timeline event

Marsh Leg IX Gmail

I talked to them and they were deciding this week. Asked if we were still interested and I said "Hell yes."

D. M. VARIANvS

Hellooooooooooooooooo, Kinder... are ye there? Do ye care? I can't do it all. You guys reading this need to have some interest.

Paul, I need Jim Poole's addy.

On 6/30/2020 12:36 AM, Marsh Leg IX Gmail wrote:
I talked to them and they were deciding this week. Asked if we were still interested and I said "Hell yes."

photo
DECIMvS MERCATIvS VARIANvS
Legio IX Hispana
Alteris renumera duplum de quoquo tibi numeraverunt.

Joshua Boyer

Finally some good news! If this event takes place in the fall, we need to start outfitting NOW. If you or anyone you know needs to order anything for their impressions, please contact leadership ASAP. We can help you figure out exactly what you need and get it to you quickly!

-Faustus

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020, 12:36 AM Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
I talked to them and they were deciding this week. Asked if we were still interested and I said "Hell yes."

Alex Hundley

Looked at the message history and couldn't find any details. Whats the location of the event?

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020, 7:52 AM Joshua Boyer <boyerjoshuac@...> wrote:
Finally some good news! If this event takes place in the fall, we need to start outfitting NOW. If you or anyone you know needs to order anything for their impressions, please contact leadership ASAP. We can help you figure out exactly what you need and get it to you quickly!

-Faustus

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020, 12:36 AM Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
I talked to them and they were deciding this week. Asked if we were still interested and I said "Hell yes."

Marsh Leg IX Gmail

Hancock, Md...

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020, 09:30 Alex Hundley <canine730@...> wrote:
Looked at the message history and couldn't find any details. Whats the location of the event?

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020, 7:52 AM Joshua Boyer <boyerjoshuac@...> wrote:
Finally some good news! If this event takes place in the fall, we need to start outfitting NOW. If you or anyone you know needs to order anything for their impressions, please contact leadership ASAP. We can help you figure out exactly what you need and get it to you quickly!

-Faustus

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020, 12:36 AM Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
I talked to them and they were deciding this week. Asked if we were still interested and I said "Hell yes."

Kyle Harkins

How is everyone doing. Checking in, getting the reenacting itch and wanted to see if anyone wants to meet up and dress in kit.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Looked at the message history and couldn't find any details. Whats the location of the event?

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020, 7:52 AM Joshua Boyer <boyerjoshuac@...> wrote:
Finally some good news! If this event takes place in the fall, we need to start outfitting NOW. If you or anyone you know needs to order anything for their impressions, please contact leadership ASAP. We can help you figure out exactly what you need and get it to you quickly!

-Faustus

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020, 12:36 AM Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
I talked to them and they were deciding this week. Asked if we were still interested and I said "Hell yes."

Alex Hundley

So far so good here. A lot of house projects going on. Work seems to be getting back to normal.
I wouldn't mind a fabrica event or something similar to work on kit either. I haven't looked at my armor recently... probably needs some attention.

Alexander Hundley
-sent by electronic carrier pigeon