Who is interested? Paul had some really good ideas...

Joshua Boyer

A fabrica would be great. It would give the more senior members an opportunity to explain how the kit is meant to be made and upkept.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020, 5:32 AM Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
Who is interested? Paul had some really good ideas...

Kyle Harkins

I'm interested. When and where

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...>
Date: 8/25/20 05:31 (GMT-05:00)
To: Legio-IX-Hispana@groups.io
Subject: [Legio-IX-Hispana] Fabrica

Who is interested? Paul had some really good ideas...

Ian Clatterbuck

Salve brothers!

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020, 5:32 AM Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
Who is interested? Paul had some really good ideas...

Mike Keyes

Sounds good when it’s cooler.

Marsh Leg IX Gmail

When it's cooler, other things will happen. Anyway, we couldn't just say "we're doing one next week. Many of us need time to get off work.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020, 13:13 Mike Keyes <mkbigsky3@...> wrote:
Sounds good when it’s cooler.

Joshua Boyer

Salve! Glad you made it to the email list!

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020, 10:39 AM Ian Clatterbuck <IT.Clatterbuck@...> wrote:
Salve brothers!

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020, 5:32 AM Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
Who is interested? Paul had some really good ideas...

Rob Zienta

If it were a fabrica and a training event, it would be great. Anything less wouldn't be worth the travel. At this point, online seems to be the best solution. Could we do demonstrations of how to tweak equipment? Damn the Chinese Plague!

Gaius Lucius Vorenus, Tribune Abesentia

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 5:32 AM Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
Who is interested? Paul had some really good ideas...

John Kilpatrick

I don't know if I am going to be able to make any events next year. I'm going to be crazy busy next year. Too try and catch up on what I couldn't do this year.